We prohibit campaigns that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for communities.
- Organizations claiming to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any illness or condition (whether via a device, app, book,
nutritional supplement, or other means).
- Organizations related to contests, gambling, and raffles.
- Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc).
- Organizations related to offering a genetically modified organism.
- Alcohol related organizations.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material.
- Organizations that promote discrimination, bigotry, or intolerance towards marginalized groups.
- Organizations related to drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers, and related paraphernalia.
- Organizations related to weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories.
- If your organization involves something illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for donors and it is not on
this list, please contact us before starting your campaign.